lunedì 9 novembre 2020

Zenga: "If I had said the words that Conte said yesterday I would have been shot"


 "If I had said the words that Conte said yesterday I would have been shot".  This is how Walter Zenga comments to the microphones of Radio Sportiva about the Nerazzurri coach's exit after the draw against Atalanta.  "I'm in Dubai, I'm far from the Inter events and right now I'm not thinking about returning to Italy. Everyone would like to win but the pressures that a team like Inter have are different from other teams. The results can be seen at the  end, having drawn at Atalanta is not bad. He has to go his own way, without making a mess. A coach sees things differently from the critics. There are times when you produce a lot but collect little, then maybe that's enough  a victory and you turn the season ".

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento