sabato 7 novembre 2020

Lazio, Ciro Immobile “ I respected all the health protocols”

 Ciro Immobile has also ended up in the crosshairs of criticism of the tampon chaos.  The Lazio forward, in a note issued by his press office, admitted: "Respect for the rules, on and off the pitch, is an imperative that I have always imposed on myself first of all as a man and then as a sportsman. I respect all protocols.  health care that the competent authorities, sporting and not, require me, not only to safeguard my health, that of my loved ones, my teammates and my opponents, but because I believe that any person who has media visibility must give the good  example, especially in this moment of great concern where we are all called to rigorous behavior to contain the spread of the pandemic ".



 


 "I do not indulge the controversy of those who would like to distract me on the eve of such an important championship game. I respected all the health protocols and therefore I am calm and focused on my work. I distrust anyone from questioning my integrity and professionalism in a matter of  which I do not have the slightest responsibility and management, and I am ready to take legal action to protect my image and my rights ".

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento