domenica 8 novembre 2020

Nzola stretches out Benevento, Spezia is the anagram of Spiaze

 Nzola stretches out Benevento, Spezia is the gram of Spiaze.  Spezia beat Benevento 3-0 away and Mbala Nzola found the joy of scoring a brace in Serie A for the first time in his career: "We are happy for the three points and also for my first goals in Serie A; mine  it has been a long way, from the C Series to the top flight and everything has been possible thanks to the daily work.  team was amazing, we played well and we deserved the three points.



 We have many players unavailable, some are still out of shape, but all those who have been employed today have been able to demonstrate that they deserve the category.  We made it clear that we want to stay in Serie A at all costs, battling on every pitch until the end of the season.


 I dedicate my two goals this evening to my agent, because he has always believed in me and therefore I would like to thank him, if I made it this far it is also thanks to him. "

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento